Or By Snail Mail at: MARTIN 1303 Hwy 80 E Swainsboro, GA 30401
Phone: 478-289-7779 OR Phone: 1-800-745-9375 Fax: 478-289-7455
1. What Is Your Production Turnaround Time on in house items? Normal production time on most items average around 10 working days after art approval. Each item is different. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org the item you're looking for and the in-hand date and we will try our best to accommodate if possible. Imported items take around 4-5 weeks.
2. Do You Offer Rush Service? Yes We do offer a 1-3 day rush service on hundreds of promotional items. Call or e-mail us if you don't see an item you're looking for. This will be a good start on our rush items click here For more details, please call our sales team at 1-800-745-9375
3. What Are Your Store Hours? Showroom hours are from Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm eastern time zone. Fax order 24 hours a day to Local 478-289-7455 Phone 1-800-745-9375 Local 478-289-7779 E-Mail orders or questions to customer service.
4. What Are My Payment Options? We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express,company checks or cashiers check. If paying by company check or cashiers check the order has to be pre-paid. If you need an invoice to process your payment, e-mail us at email@example.com with your order details. We Accept PO orders on Gov., State, Schools, College Jobs with authorized signatures and phone numbers. This helps keep our cost down to our customers.
5. How can I send my text and logo to you? The best art work for us is line or vector art in EPS, CDR or PDF. The art work must be clean, black and white camera-ready art work @ 300 DPI. Art work may be provided in Corel Draw 19 or lower, EPS, AI. Fonts must be converted to curves. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail hard copy, disk 3.5, zip 100mb disk, or cd rom. When mailing make sure jobs are properly labeled. Mail to: Martin 1303 Hwy 80 E. Swainsboro, GA 30401. If you are not sure about artwork quality, print the art out on a laser printer. This will show the print quality. Artwork doesn't get better after e-mailing the art.
8. Are there any set-up charges? Yes most items have a set-up cost between $30 and $45. Some items have no set-up and others may be over $100. Item to item is different. One rule doesn't apply to all. Email us if you need a total cost on the item you're looking for.
9. What if I don't find what I need? We can imprint on most anything so if you don't find what you need on our site e-mail us at email@example.com or call customer service at 478-289-7779 if you need help with your campaign.
10. Do you guarantee your work? Yes, all workmanship is guaranteed. At Martinpromotions.com we take our quality very seriously. We go an extra step to make sure that every job is done right. All damaged items must be reported upon receiving your order.
11. Can I E-mail my Comments. Yes, we would like very much any comments or suggestions you may have about our site. E-mail the president at comments
12. Are all your prices correct on the net? We try very hard to make sure that all the 200,000 prices are correct. If a price is not correct we will inform you before processing your order. We will be glad to e-mail a quote or invoice with your total. We reserve all rights to correct all prices without a notice unless the prices are in a contract.
13. Is MARTIN a BBB member? Yes we are a Better Business Member.
14. What is our Privacy Statement?
Send mail to the following postal address: Martin Awards 1303 HWY 80 E. SWAINSBORO, GA 30401
Throughout the MARTIN sites, you may voluntarily submit your name, email correspondence, mailing address, and billing information. Martin uses this information only to process your order, answer your inquiries, notify you of policy changes, and improve our site and service. At your request, we may also send you an e-mail newsletter.
This site contains links to other sites. Martin is not responsible for privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
15. What is your Minimum Order Amount? For Rush Orders $500.00. For Normal Production $250.00?